- MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- Jamstack websites
- Web Portals
- Single web pages
- Static websites
- SaaS products
- eCommerce and retail websites
- Complex and demanding web applications
- Interactive user interfaces
Because developers can achieve what clients desire for their customers, their versatility secures their success. These are some of the possibilities:
- User experience freedom - When you use Next, you don't have to limit yourself to plugins, templates, or any eCommerce or CMS platforms when it comes to customizing the frontend or design of what customers see. js
- Adaptability and responsiveness -The Next.js framework makes it easy for pages to be automatically compatible with all devices, whether mobile, pc, tablet, etc, despite being static.
- Super fast load time – Because Next.js is inherently responsive, even though it's a static page, websites created with Next.js load extremely quickly. This also means that the website is SEO-friendly since Google can scan Next.js websites much more quickly than average.
- Data security – Another benefit of using static pages is that your website is safe from database vulnerabilities since there is no direct connection to any databases.
Because our current culture and trends urge us to design faster and more effective frameworks so that our websites may load in milliseconds, there's no reason Next.js won't stick around. Next.js enables developers to design websites that are both extremely fast and extremely user-friendly, which is exactly what everyone is looking for.