Next.js is an open-source framework for web and app development that is built on top of Node.js to improve React-based web and app development faster.
In this Miniblog, we'll see 7 Reasons which makes Next.js special and why you may really need it in your next project.
- You can build a lot of different things with Next.js:- Static websites, Progressive Web Apps (PWAs), SEO-friendly websites, and mobile apps.
- Using Next JS helps you meet vital page ranking factors such as structure, speed, and UX, so SEO receives a boost.
- A built-in Automatic Image Optimisation feature that automatically optimizes images by using the image component.
- Updating existing pages by re-rendering them in the background alongside the incoming traffic.
- Data can be retrieved from anywhere. State, lifecycle hooks, or initial data population is supported by exporting a function component that uses Hooks or exporting a class component.
- Automatic transpilation and bundling (with webpack and babel).
- Provides dynamic routing. This allows using of pretty links in URLs.