The Dream11 Prediction Young Boys vs Manchester United for the much-awaited Champions League fixtures are tapping at the door and some pulsating action will be on the cards.
- Fans were extremely jubilant with Manchester United's dominating performance as they crushed Newcastle United 4-1.
- The perfect cherry on the cake came in the form of 2 goals scored by Ronaldo.
The two teams had met in the 2018 UEFA Champions League and it was Manchester United who emerged out victorious with a 1-0 goal.
- With them being at the top of the Premier League table, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer would be an extremely happy and confident manager.
- United would be keen on starting their Champions League encounter with a win.
- My Dream 11 team David De Gea, Harry Maguire, Viktor Lindelof, Ulysses Garcia, Silvan Hefti, Jesse Lingard, Bruno Fernandes (v/c), Christian Fassnacht, Cristiano Ronaldo (c), Mason Greenwood, Elia Meschak Probable
- Playing 11 Young Boys: David von Ballmoos, Silvan Hefti, Sandro Lauper, Mohamed Ali Camara, Ulisses Garcia, Christian Fassnacht, Christopher Martins Pereira, Michel Aebischer, Moumi Ngamaleu, Meschak Elia, Jordan SiebatcheuManchester UnitedDavid de Gea, Diogo Dalot, Victor Lindelof, Harry Maguire, Luke Shaw, Donny van de Beek, Fred, Mason Greenwood, Bruno Fernandes, Jesse Lingard, Cristiano Ronaldo