If you are up for a technical interview, apart from technical questions, there are also some general questions that most people are not able to answer properly, as they don't have any idea about what should they say.
In order to avoid this problem, instead, we should prepare those general questions prior to the interview. Here is the list of the most common general interview questions asked in technical interviews.
- Please tell us about yourself in short.
- What makes you interested in this position you applied for?
- What are the greatest challenges or problems you have faced and overcome at work?
- What do you love the most about while working in technology?
- Who is your role model in the technology world and its reason?
- Which of your technical skills makes you a good candidate for this role?
- Which is your most favorite programming language, and why?
- What technology are you most good and proficient in?
- How do you stay up-to-date on your technical knowledge?
- How can you solve the challenge of working with a difficult co-worker?
Before the interview, try to at least prepare good answers for the above questions. It will help you a lot and boost your confidence. Hope it helps. Thank you.
If you liked and found this Miniblog informative. please don't forget to like, share and Dotscribe.